How Clarivate Analytics accelerates innovation
We are trusted by the world’s top universities, corporations and brands. Our customers rely on us to help them sustain and grow their businesses as they face continual challenges. As innovation remains central to competitiveness, it’s more critical than ever to provide these innovators with insights they can trust.
We are uniquely positioned to support businesses throughout the innovation lifecycle and continue to invest aggressively in enhancing existing solutions and developing new ones. Our broad range of trusted, industry-leading brands include Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet, among others.
Supporting risk takers
We take pride in supporting the risk takers and their drive to bring new ideas to life, whether that is finding the next source of energy, or even, a cure for cancer. That’s why we have harnessed our global reach, curated our content, and invested in best-in-class technology, to develop and deliver business information to those who strive to make a difference.
Today’s innovators rely on Clarivate Analytics to power their work across the Innovation Lifecycle to:
To confidently find new insights, connecting the dots through the most trusted content and analytics.
The world’s challenges are huge: to cure Ebola and Alzheimers; power the world with clean energy and feed our expanding population. But discovery is rarely accidental; and to fuel discovery, organizations need the right insights to ensure they invest wisely in people and projects.
They want answers to questions such as:
- Where should we invest and focus resources?
- How can we make sense of Big Data and improve research decision making?
- How can we get our nation on the global map of science and innovation?
- How can we ensure we’re funding the best people, institutions and projects?
- How do we monitor regulation and standards to better mitigate risk and seize new opportunities?
Clarivate Analytics helps by using our more than 100 years of scientific research insights. We have the world’s first:
- Scientific citation index
- Editorially enhanced patent database
- Clinical genomics toolkit
- Content agnostic life sciences and drug discovery platform
We also have 150 years of zoological genus records, 1.75 million journal publications and more than 200,000 clinical trial records.
To design brands and protect inventions using the world’s leading sources of information and technology.
Without protection, the value of an invention will evaporate, along with future funding. Already more than $1.7 trillion is spent on counterfeit goods each year. Innovators need to protect brands and inventions and navigate complex regulations. Innovators want to know how to:
- Brand new inventions and ensure they are free to use the brand globally?
- Identify and stop online counterfeiters?
- Better align their approach to IP protection with the company business strategy?
- Protect and improve their innovation rankings among peer groups?
We help Brand Protection Managers, Paralegals, Patent Attorneys and others design and protect their brands and intellectual assets globally. Clarivate Analytics provides solutions by leveraging the world’s first and most comprehensive intellectual asset management platform. We protect more than 90% of the world’s most valuable brands. We support 91 of the top 100 global law firms in brand protection and research. And, we monitor over 97% of global search traffic, 99% of the top 100 most active marketplaces, over 15 million blogs and 450,000 message boards for brand abuse.
To maximize return on investment and successfully enter new markets using unique services, tools and insights.
Clarivate Analytics connects you to communities of insightful experts and networks to maximize the returns on your innovation investments. If you are responsible for commercial success, you may want to know:
- What should our licensing strategy be?
- Which markets should we enter next?
- With whom should we partner?
- How do we know the terms of a deal are the best for our organization?
- How can we secure more research funding for our institution?
- How do we drive the most value from our IP assets?
Clarivate Analytics has helped Clinical Development Professionals, Regulatory Professionals, Portfolio Managers and others ensure inventions are successfully brought to market. We are trusted by 99 of the world’s Top 100 Global Innovators. We are also:
- Partnering to transform Developing Economies into Knowledge Economies
- A trusted advisor to government ministers in Australia, Algeria, China, across the European Union, Kazakhstan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere
- Helping to build an innovation framework in Latin America
- Delivering information the way the customer wants it – APIs, XML feeds, intelligent UIs and open source technology.
Too often industry communication seems a bit stuffy and formulaic. However, this is an information services business; it’s not the entertainment industry. And though information is our business, our mission is about accelerating innovation. It’s about trying to make sure that the risk-takers and the idea-generators have access to the best data, insights and analytics. It’s about each of us doing our very best to support collaborative communities where we live and work. It’s about being a good partner, earning your trust and adding value through our range of offerings.
That’s why we started a blog. Read it here.